Hey hey. And he finally did wake up. I donned baju kurung the whole day, promising myself that I had to make up Hari Raya for my own peace and happiness. I was supposed to wear it for Shiela's engagement but arrived too late thanks to the butt numbing ride on a bus for 8 hours prior to getting there on time. Ended up wearing the pregnant looking blouse that I love to pieces.
Our morning started with a peaceful breakfast at Hai Peng, and off to beautiful Kuantan. Looked up one of our candidate for location. Fell in love instantly with the place. Heaven in a teacup. Didn't know why I didn't take any pictures with F. Guess it was too hot for any of that. Vera was there too. Checked out her crib, it was cute and cozy.
Let's hope that our wedding will take place here, I'm sure many will protest against it. F is stubborn, and usually gets his way. I hope he'll stand up hard for this one. My serious piece of heaven. Can't wait.
So, will you come to KL or Pahang? Haha.
2 comments:
Both!=))
hahahahah. jemput dtg.
Post a Comment