I usually walk home from the train throughout the fasting month. It was during those time I would think up of ridiculously stupid things to think about. Just to pass the time and in order to get home in a jiffy.
My brother's previous girlfriend was pretty close to our siblings, but it struck me as a surprise and it annoyed me in the beginning to have her call my brother 'abang'. Initially I think I was dealing with some sharing issues. I've always been close to my brother and to have to share my 'abang' with someone else was a bit too much. Haha.
Now Allah is probably showing to me how things can turn 360 without us noticing. I now call F abang, probably to the disgust of his siblings too. Haha. ah well. I had a friend before try to guess what it is I address F by, and he bluntly told me that I didn't look like the type to call my F abang. Haha. I wanted to curl and laugh but the offshore cabin was too small for that.
Rindu nye la kat abg.
Now Allah is probably showing to me how things can turn 360 without us noticing. I now call F abang, probably to the disgust of his siblings too. Haha. ah well. I had a friend before try to guess what it is I address F by, and he bluntly told me that I didn't look like the type to call my F abang. Haha. I wanted to curl and laugh but the offshore cabin was too small for that.
Rindu nye la kat abg.
5 comments:
hehe... aku pn tak nak panggil izzal abg sbb aku tanak same dgn adik dia. the feeling of sharing.. even just a name... weird.
sweet~! ^_^ and ur face looks so happy in the pic. w/o doubt =)
yaks. abang.
LOL :P
how u doin babe? hope all is well.
aku naik rig 3 syawal..mungkin blk same time dgn kau..jupe di epot ya..hihi
p/s: when can we have raya together2? its been a while kan.
tsha : yeah izzal is a nice name. tp aku da rase pgl abg pon cam manje juge hahah ikut suke masing2 =)
na : hepi hepi. mase tu one odd weken in kl.
bulls : yaks kan. hahaha. am doing ok. coming home soon.
ana : kau jumpe aku epot mane? hehe ok ape2 calling2.
Post a Comment