Wednesday, September 29, 2010

W : Budgeting


Haha I can't seriously be taken as someone with wits on budgeting or money allocation. But perhaps my lack thereof? Ini lah akibatnya pergi jalan-jalan dengan mama dan beli barang bile on sale. Ok peace apis. Sape suruh awk pergi Johor time2 indah saya di KL. Super choi.

I found the white paper lanterns at ikea, which will become as gifts once the reception is over for my aunts and relatives. Good good. I'm also taking up the idea of decorating the tables for the KL reception. Not that much decorating in fact, just a simple vase with a flower or two. I think this whole wedding process has made me become more and more stingy. Tee hee. I even got wedding pressies for Wafa and Noran. Tapi tatau ade ke tak kat darat mase tu.

Oh so my two cents on budgeting. Work out the numbers. Make it work for you and your partner. Try to resist the parental front attack. Its gonna come and strike you hard. Haha. But please don't lose sight that this is also an event (of a lifetime) for our parents.

Esok, F balik. Yeayhuu.

No comments: