Am feeling the happy vibe all over. Even more so that I've asked my intel to update me on the current operations offshore. In a nutshell, its not going to spoil my weekend! Yeahu. I've pored through my truckloads of clothes and not so newly bought-but never worn stuff. Making an effort to wear something different everyday. Its a cross between going overboard with the necklaces, hand cuffs and super youth like watches.
I met up with my florist, Kak Su. She says I'm the most laid back bride to be ever. Haha. I hope thats a good sign. I can take a chill pill, knowing you'd deliver. But when she came out of the restroom, I mustered the most 'chilled out' way I could, telling her the colors I wanted were to be based on purple, pink and whites. No perky yellow or surpise! fire orange. Haha.
Minggu ini adalah minggu pinjam kereta kawan-kawan.
I met up with my florist, Kak Su. She says I'm the most laid back bride to be ever. Haha. I hope thats a good sign. I can take a chill pill, knowing you'd deliver. But when she came out of the restroom, I mustered the most 'chilled out' way I could, telling her the colors I wanted were to be based on purple, pink and whites. No perky yellow or surpise! fire orange. Haha.
Minggu ini adalah minggu pinjam kereta kawan-kawan.
No comments:
Post a Comment