Friday, October 08, 2010

W : The right pair

.... shoes!!


On the day I left for KB, I saw a pair of these yellow yummies in Sembonia! That brand is a local brand, and I've never really given them credit since I've never worn them. But I did pay a visit to Sembonia in pavillion and where credit is due, I think their heels are comfy and had the rubber soles that help keeps us from tripping all over!


These babies are pretty cute..but a tad too bridal-y and formal for me. They've got just the right amount of spunk without going over the top.

Going whimsical is plastered all over my face, please!! I love the green and bright red contrast. Looks like the bride is going to have some serious fun.

Black pumps..no, don't see me and black pumps striking a fair deal. Well at least not on my most important day...of my life!


All pictures are obtained from the web

4 comments:

/'zi:/ said...

aku suka yg kuning! cooommeeell~ ^_^

bijoux said...

hahaha i KNOW!!!! and the contrast with the green grass.. ah ah must-get-yellow-cutie-pies. about the same time u get ur stuffed mushrooms? haha.

/'zi:/ said...

hahahahaha. ye ye je aku nak masak. anyways semoga matching dgn baju, and most importantly comfy! ^_^

bijoux said...

i meant.we shall hit the stores. about the same time. hehe.