Saturday, October 16, 2010

W : Wedding Rings


F's given me the green light on choosing my own ring since he chose blindly for our engagement. I'm definitely thinking of going funky. I found it a preference of mine to wear one piece that is outstanding, rather than have to pile up or wear more than 1 ring to make a statement. I've been browsing and browsing.. Have fallen deeply in love with these babies. Where in KL can I find these?? The furthest I'd even think of venturing would be to Singapore. Even so..I'd need to know where to look. Ah ah ah.


Lovely turquoise! One of my all time favorite stones. Should I consider getting the rocks and then setting them in white gold here. Sigh. Too many choices. Turquoise. Its rustic. And utterly romantic. Well at least for me.



I've got a feeling these jewels above totally sticks out and is wearable if you had a pair of them piled on top of the other kan. Tak sasal nak dua cincin? Dream on. But they look so do-able and affordable..?


This would be the ultimate ring for me. Its from grey diamond. Where to get lah? I think its very raw and rough and is a far cry from the norm of perfect cut diamond wedding rings which I have started to lose interest in. Mahal ke a? Mari google skrang!


Ok for all you wonderful stalkers/friends.. I have no clue what my wedding ring will be like. Of course, deep down I want a solitaire set diamond ring, with a twist or two. But if the time is not right for that kind of purchase, then why force it? Happy day dreaming kin!

All pictures are obtained from the web.

3 comments:

ANA said...

Kin!!i like the the first one! So much! Its awesome.go get it please!hihi

Tisha said...

me too!!!!!!!! =)

bijoux said...

haha hai love sekalian.
the first one. ada 3 ketul cincins. korang suke turquoise ek.

tu nti la faliq bg as iloveu ring.

cincin kawen suda di beli. hahaha.