Aku nak cerita pasal minggu ini je lah. Semalam aku buat purchase paling penting dalam hidup aku. Bukan beli rumah lah. Walaupun membeli rumah itu adalah penting juga.
Anyways. I had a blast shopping with my junior. Which lead me to come back to fashion basics. Invest in some essential piece clothing, buy some cheap comfortable fabrics and get them replicated at 1 percent of the initial price. The outcome? A wardrobe full of colors you wished the store carries!
Its kind of a bummer you have to save so much for things like weddings and buying a house. And the need to cut off on how much you spend a month for yourself. Sheesh.
Aku masih sedang menunggu bilakah boss aku akan naikkan pangkat ni. Choi.
Its kind of a bummer you have to save so much for things like weddings and buying a house. And the need to cut off on how much you spend a month for yourself. Sheesh.
Aku masih sedang menunggu bilakah boss aku akan naikkan pangkat ni. Choi.
2 comments:
got THE RING already babe?I'm sexcited......=p
hahaha so am I =)
Post a Comment