During the job I was in charge of advising on how the operation will be executed. The pump rates, the depths, the speeds. Initially , it was pretty rad and stuff. I prepared the software at 10am and stayed awake on the job until the next day, at 5pm when my tool tagged surface. Overall of it, the job was a success. No loss time, no incidents with the crew. Am peachy happy. Ooh I had peach yogourt yesterday.
Anyways, in the heat of trying to stay awake, I slipped into a totally stoned/daze phase. I didn't know what my readings were for and why we were pumping at the rates we were. Halfway through the night the well-testing guys chirped on the radio, telling me to sleep since I was asking really ridiculous questions. So it turned out that I did the whole job in overbalanced condition. Hahaha OK.
I hope I'll still understand this entry even when I'm at 35 years of age. Pis pis. Kacang pis. Apis I miss you!!
Anyways, in the heat of trying to stay awake, I slipped into a totally stoned/daze phase. I didn't know what my readings were for and why we were pumping at the rates we were. Halfway through the night the well-testing guys chirped on the radio, telling me to sleep since I was asking really ridiculous questions. So it turned out that I did the whole job in overbalanced condition. Hahaha OK.
I hope I'll still understand this entry even when I'm at 35 years of age. Pis pis. Kacang pis. Apis I miss you!!
2 comments:
yeay! Success!!
Good Job! *pat on ur back*
ok boleh buke dgn happy harini?
hehe hari2 bebuke dgn hepi. asalkan bukan bebuke atas barge. ha ha ha. mari melantak kejap lg.
Post a Comment