Thursday, September 09, 2010

Pump in batches

5 Sept 2010

The fluid level in the well is now up up higher la pulak. Kenape. Taikkk. Fark you CKA-10 you are screwing me over big time. Ok peace. Pis. A.pis. Hey you know what I found our 2nd year anny card in my scribble book. It was blue and had button flowers on it. Cute. This year I'll get you a card =) (minus the ipod yes love)

6 Sept 2010

Today was our second day of stand by on wireline operation. I have no clue why the crew were lazy assess not wanting to maintenance any of the units. Not that I was feeling hardworking or anything. But with fasting and all, it was a perfect way to laze about. It rains a lot out here. The wind speed picks up to 40 knots at least once throughout the day. Most of the time I am in the active cabin poring through sample reports/spe papers since kakak jeanne is expecting a report coming out of my nose or something.

I crave for :

1. peach filled filo pastry with heaps of fresh cream
2. steaming hot apple pie with fresh cream
3. cupcakes with creamcheese topping
4. faliq haffiz's crooked smile

My guess is tomorrow will be a bit more salivating on the poultry/protein side.

No comments: