
I want to remember, the 730 am texts we used to send. Asking each other where they are at.
I want to remember, the feeling of looking and waiting for you within KLCC premises, we promised to meet at Tiffany's.
I want to remember, the warmth that is filled inside my tiny heart every time you tap on my bag, tug on my shirt, or grab me by my shoulders. Vamos!
I want to remember, the 1230 pm texts I'd send, asking you on your lunch plans.
I want to remember, the little piece of heaven you'd take me to, every time after 5pm and we'd sit near the waterworks as I'd munch down on popiah and vent out to you on how much I hate my job.
Should I also want to remember, every time you had to pack and leave. The awful empty hallow space that you leave me with. I'm such a cry baby, you'd say. But we both know you're just saying it cause you don't really know what else to say.
I'm drafting this as I am getting ready to check out of the hotel. This is weird. We're saying good bye to one another, from afar.
Take care.
3 comments:
in love =)
Awwww...so sweet....=)
hahahaha. nak ingt balik what it is that makes me tick. haha.
Post a Comment