Thursday, September 16, 2010

W : The Venues

If this was what my wedding reception looked like, I'd die a happy woman. Kot.

As young couples, we wanted to celebrate our big day of course in grandeur. We searched high and low for the most kitsch, most photo dramatic places which could accommodate a reception of some sort.


Which lead to places which needed big bucks. $$$$. Money talks, bullshit walks.



But since we are both funding our own reception, we had to come back down to earth. And somehow in the process, we've silently decided that the 'friends only' reception in Pekan was going to be the greatest event. We were going to do things our way, at our own expense and hopefully it'll be a blast. The KL reception was going to be more for my parents..I don't mind one bit.


Maybe our bbq night would not look anything like this, but I'd like to continue dreaming that it would.



And it'd be great fun to make an arch and have crepe paper flipping away under the coconut trees


...until I got news that F might be considering the change in venues for Pahang side. Haha. (minor heart attack)


All pictures are taken from the web.

No comments: