picture taken from the worldwidewebI've been frantically hacking my brain into two trying to get most of the preparation done. I'd like to share it all here but since I'm constantly changing my mind, it might seem a bit pointless. But I will, I will. It does come to a point where you think people will judge you for your choice but its too exciting to let that kind of thinking blunt you.
F and I are trying to get it all done beautifully without burning a hole in our pockets. We've seen our choices rapidly change from the outrageously unfeasible to the chic and costly, to the oh welcome to reality. I'm content that I feel happy with the choices we've made. I've heard bad reviews about the KL wedding reception venue, the fact that it needs close monitoring and constant baby-sitting just ain't gonna work for me, with being far from KL and F hardly the type to remember these things.
Anyhoots, I'm going to give Aunty Aishah's macaroon a try and work something out under a tight budget. Peace. Korang yang sedang seronok beraye sakan tu. Joli la puas2.
Anyhoots, I'm going to give Aunty Aishah's macaroon a try and work something out under a tight budget. Peace. Korang yang sedang seronok beraye sakan tu. Joli la puas2.
3 comments:
Preparing a wedding is a fun thing kan? budget properly. kalau camera cun, bj and make ko cun, food cun dan crowd cun (ehem2 i la tu)..... confirm granddddeeeeee lah lu nyer wedding.. cant wait for yours as much as mine... =)
babeeee haf fun doing the preparation.if u need extra hands lemme know, i'd be happy to help.am excited for u! =)
tsha : sgt fun!! tu la budjeting is the main task sbnanye. what to cut off, what to splurge. at this phase, semua aku tgh cut cost haha. yes i hope the environment is grande and happy celebrating my wedding. itu y penting.
diha : babee!! haha so sweet of you. as of now, its all figments of ideas. none materialized at all. i'll know where to find you. thank youuu =)
Post a Comment