***
Today is the day I've been waiting for. I've been waiting for patiently for the past three months. To be handed an empty slate and having your own way of shaping it into something real. "if for some reason this job does not pull through, its all because of you" thats basically the kind of support I received when I was working in KL. Pretty sad, right? I bit back my tongue hard when instantly my brain's network starte to transmit phrases powerd up bby my emotions and logic reasoning hastened with every beat of my heart. And if the job is successful? Then what? I bit my tongue hard and let my heart sink deep.
2 comments:
kin, GOOD JOB!!! *heaps of hugs hugs hayun ko kiri kanan mcm tgk anak kat konvo hehehe*
haha tq na..ade lg 2 wells to go. berdoa je la they go smooth else my butt is on the line =)
Post a Comment