Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ship Shape


Yes yes, as you can tell. I'm pretty serious about getting back to shape. Especially since all I did on the vessel was eat and sleep. Darnit.

Ok so the vessel made its way to Labuan to get its engine fixed, but somehow in the middle of the process it broke its propeller? Oh siyesly. This meant that it would take about another 2 more weeks before the vessel would arrive in Brunei.

The boss here said it would be ok for me to go back and perhaps come back to Brunei once the vessel has arrived and is ready for the job. Hepi siot. *Clap Clap* some more. Skali the next day my Kemaman boss said that he wanted me to stay here until the job is finished. Are you seriously asking me to stay 2 weeks in the hotel, goyang kaki tade keje kat base, solat terawih satu bulan secara sorang2..?!!

I am in shock. Sedih sangat lah. Just pray that the vessel will arrive soon, I get to do the job as efficiently possible, pass my evaluation and go back to my loved ones ASAP.

2 comments:

NiC said...

do i hear wedding bells?

=)

bijoux said...

no la nic, all u are hearing are the choir of worms in my tummy due to the fasting season. ok. period. hehe.