
"All I really want, is some patience, A way to calm the angry voice.
And all I really want, is some peace man. A place to find a common ground.."
I miss my dose of drugs that I myself brew out of Alanis's lyrics. I'm pretty deep. I miss hanging out with my friends. I miss their sanity, and how I do not have to explain my stance everytime I think of something to say. I miss being truthful to myself. I miss shopping. I remember how someone once told me that women have a fascination towards all thing new and sparkly. Light never fades or stops charming.
My least favorite flowers are roses. Red ones.
3 comments:
my least favourite thing in the world is snakes. Literally and figuratively.
I wonder how the LHC is doing. Is it going to end the world as we know it?
ooh its my least favorite things tooo! red roses. yek yek. hahah
entah la pen. skrang ni aku tgh pening pale ngn something with my work.
hey pixie.yek yek. hahhaa.
Post a Comment