
Today I left the base at 1.30 in the afternoon. All muslims were allowed to leave as early as that. I didn't feel like doing anything. Plus there wasn't anything hands-on to do in the yard. And my boss just pretty much confirmed the fact that he is not allowing me to go back for the festivities.
Its ok. I am fine. Just a tad sad. I seriously hope the ship will get its sorry arse over quickly. Rumour has it that the 28th will be the date. Ok la tu. Chloe promised me a cheesecake. Home-made. I want the whole thing to myself later on the boat. Can ka?
Now I have to change my ticket to a date that is way further in the future. 15 October is good enough? Or that is just too early for the operation to be over? Oh tolong lahhh.
I tried on all the scarves I bought to cheer my day up. Haha. Happy happy. Need to go back to the Mall to get some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment