Monday, September 15, 2008

Tag Mag Sag Bag Ha Hag

Tagged By Miss Epal

This would be a first tag in 2008, and maybe 2007 included!

1) First airplane ride

13 September, 1985. From Belgium to Kuala Lumpur.

2) First time I gave birth

Not married yet. And then wait till I get preggers so that I can give you a date =) haha

3) First time overseas

Hrm..I was born in Belgium. So how leh?

4) First time living away from your family

Summer of 1996, I had to leave my family in Bangladesh and continued my studies in Malaysia. Entered a boarding school, and even wrote a bitter letter to my dad saying how he has won the battle and his evil has succeeded in putting me behind bars. Very "Me against the World" kan?


5) First time I had a real job

Volunteer work during a summit in Geneva, 2003.

Craft Attack in GE Mall..brape tah sebulan. The bosses were 2 money crazy chinese lady. Takot weh~ But I kept coming back for the kids. Adorable!


6) First time I felt I was fat

What kind of question is dis la. Hrm. When I was in 4th grade I sat next to my friend on the way back from school and I compared my thighs spreading on the seat to hers not spreading out so much..I am chubbywubby in the same places still.


7) First time in love

4th grade again, I really liked this guy Tim Diphoorn and was best friends with his sister, Tessa. I frequent her house to snoop on her brother. And my brother was in Tim's circle of friends, cool huh?


8) First time I felt I was beautiful

Every pagi raya, in the 1990's. Mama dabbed red lipstick on me, and I would always go back to her room to dab some more. Cantik tau bibir sama warna ngn sirap. Haha.

9) First time at the cinemas

We watched The Gods Must Be Crazy, at Pontianak, Kalimantan. 1989 ke? We (Ashrul & I) were promised the latest RoboCop, but had to watch this instead. I had a fit but apparently ayah didn't know about this till yesterday.


10) First time admitted in hospital

Don't think I've ever been admitted. Thank God for my good health, alhamdulillah.

I'm supposed to tag someone now izzit?

To you lazy bumbums, get up and run cause Tag!! Your it!!

1. Jenga - buat je la bulat eh =)
2. Kepen - you can file this under Rainbow & Candycanes
3. Adik Shah - a more personal entry perhaps?
4. Puan Kunaz - kau da malas update blog seh. Hamek kau
5. Sesape y blom penah buat hok ni..sile sile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't think i've ever been admitted too =)

bijoux said...

tag la degil. buat lah.