
Highlites for me!
#1. I corresponded with Anna-Rina via email. And thanks to my resourceful Jenga, got her photo-blog url. She is so bubbly and positive!!
#2. I was supposed to correspond with Shafiq Akmal from C.S. but some other person replied his email for him (a jealous other? I beg to differ lah, must be the admin or something). She was. Unpleasant. Sorta like, "Look at you, what a joke, you haven't even set a date yet?..." Ba ka.
#3. I also got an email from John at PushMore regarding my enquiries about their personal trainer program they have there. It looks really intimidating tho. All those men. But I have a feeling it'd do me good. If I get a whole month off at the end of the year.
#4. Then stumbled upon Gold's Gym BodyPump programe. Cheaper, and closer to home as well. Or I could mix them both. Cume I don't know what its like to go to workout sessions alone. And no, yoga won't do. Kalau yoga baik aku upah Jenga je.
Happy days are here to stay..ye ke??
#1. I corresponded with Anna-Rina via email. And thanks to my resourceful Jenga, got her photo-blog url. She is so bubbly and positive!!
#2. I was supposed to correspond with Shafiq Akmal from C.S. but some other person replied his email for him (a jealous other? I beg to differ lah, must be the admin or something). She was. Unpleasant. Sorta like, "Look at you, what a joke, you haven't even set a date yet?..." Ba ka.
#3. I also got an email from John at PushMore regarding my enquiries about their personal trainer program they have there. It looks really intimidating tho. All those men. But I have a feeling it'd do me good. If I get a whole month off at the end of the year.
#4. Then stumbled upon Gold's Gym BodyPump programe. Cheaper, and closer to home as well. Or I could mix them both. Cume I don't know what its like to go to workout sessions alone. And no, yoga won't do. Kalau yoga baik aku upah Jenga je.
Happy days are here to stay..ye ke??
No comments:
Post a Comment