

The usual crowd. All girls. I have no idea what to order, so luckily the girls had already ordered before hand. I just had to sit there and try some.
We had a dslr among us. So candid la comel kan? Haha. Me and Chloe. Oh she didn't come during the previous sungkai session. I think her name is so cute. So I call her Chelowee instead. Haha.
This is my babes Haya. She looks a bit like Sara Raisudin la that nite. All the dishes arrived..and I tried bits and pieces of the fried pickled meat, urat goreng mcm rendang (urat?? ohh telan je), ikan goreng, pucuk paku..cacah this and cacah that. All I try wa. And now, how to eat ambuyat.
Step #1. Poke around this soft pot and yo-yo it up and down until u get a nice slab on ur chopsticks looking poles, roll the bamboo until you get your desired amount (mine was always tiny).
Step #2. Dip it in some sauce, or cacah. Like sambal la..got some with tempoyak and some with ape tah tak ingat.
Step #3. Put it in your mouth. Do not chew. Do not let it idle and travel in your mouth, just SWALLOW. Doing otherwise will cause some serious repercussions. Haha. Like gagging.
Step #4. And then you choose from so many other dishes to put some flavour in your mouth.
Tomyam. Aku order. Just in case aku tak lalu nak makan ambuyat. Bijak kan?
This is my attempt to try to eat as much as I can, but in the end. I had to have some white rice. I was afraid I might get hungry from all the play-play eating I did.
The fried pickled meat. It was delicious. Soft, very flavourful. Sedap lah. Ratah puas-puas.
This is how you know your ambuyat is no longer good for eating. Settling time is around 30 minutes. Haha. Syiok wa, main dgn ambuyat.
We then headed to coffeebean in Gadong (uptown la kire). And then walked around the Mall since it was only 8pm at that time.
I straight away did what I hadn't done in a long long time.. Looky2 for tudung. Borong abes. But here the style is all silk scarves. Nice lah. Got a few for my mum, my admin in Kemaman.
Dah lame tak pergi shopping. What a nice evening out with the girls!! Rina even treated me to a scarf since I couldn't make my mind up. But in the end I did get 8 scarves + 1.. Thanks Rina!!


4 comments:
ambuyat nampak mcm menarik utk bermain2. tapi tak berapa rasa nak makan bende tu. mcm booger.
oh pardon my instinct to play with the booger-like thing. i'm a dude and was a boy previously.
ooohh bessnyaa beli scarves byk2. and they all look so pretty!
wearable tak? i mean does it penyek2 susah nak lipat ke hapa? i want one tooo!
yo yo happy people!!
kepen - aah. aku initially rase mcm tu, tp aku hormat je la. n try sume2 till aku tak larat. aku amek la nasik puteh y sedap gile.
pixie - was thinking of getting extras to post in my sales blog. if i do, i will let u know for sure! best je..klo y ala2 satin tu senang giler la pakai. siyes. klo pure silk tu pon behave je weh. aku da try sume!!
Post a Comment