Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zen Spa on Mell!

On a Sunday, I slept over at Haya's place, in Muara. It is pretty much the most northern part of Brunei, so close to Sabah. Muara is also the place where our beloved vessel and all other vessels would park when there is bad weather or other technical issues.

Anyways, Haya's friend, Melini (whom I shall call Mel) was also spending the night over at Haya's comfy cozy house that would be like all other houses in Brunei, double storey bungalow. But hers is like something that was around since she was born. Kewl gile aku lepak at Kampung Kapok. The crickets and other background music really reminded me of my Atok's place in Rembau. Waa waaa~ Dah la tak balik raye. Tahi la lari dari topic.

Haya & Mel

Yeah so then lovely sunday morning I woke up at 10am. And I had to get ready cuz the girls wanted to go to a spa. Full body massage. Nice kan. Thanks Mell for the treat. I didn't really want her to pay, I was just asking about the price and she pounded on me like, "don't worry bout the payment, I'll take care of it." So sweet. Aku da la tade cash. Haha. Kesian.

Zen Spa, I think there is one in KL's own Pavilion, btul ke? Yea so we had the Zen Spa Signature Full Body Massage priced at 55 Brunei Dollars. Ok la kan? I had the single room. So I was all nice and comfortable with only the masseuse (spell?), piano notes in the background, lovely smelling massage oil and the sound of my backbones cracking all the time.

At Zen Spa

And the masseuse (mls nye nak gune perkataan ni) was all like, "Oh ma'am, so much muscle. Tension." Haha. I think she just meant muscle tension. Not the muscle.

"Where do you work?" Aduh. Hard to explain, but I hope she understands..

"Offshore.."

"Where is that ma'am?" layman layman. "Where they make all the oil." Bah. Good enuff.

My Room

I got a good 1 hour and 30 mins of back rubbin' muscle kneadin' toe ticklin' LURVE. I felt so good afterwards and so sleepy. Later I tagged along half-asleep while the girls went shoe hunting and woke up again when I started to salivate over karipaps at the Bazaar held at the Stadium.

Time kaseh Mell!! Time kaseh Haya!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yea shikin perkataan tu mmg sukar dieja. It's on top there with hemorrhage (how do u even spell that?) but i think u got it right. remember when in doubt, just call her the massage-giving-girl.

Along said...

wah.
tetibe rasa banyak muscle juge.

eh, tak dapat balik raya ke?
soh boss gi spa lah.
kasi betul urat-urat dia.

bijoux said...

kannn?? mcm sangkut2 aku type huruf2 y aku rase should follow one another tp mls nak cek. haha. when in doubt. skrang bru nak bgtau aku watpee.

hahah alongs! watpe nak soh boss g spa. buek prabih kan boreh yo. hehe.

Kunaz said...

waaaaa kinnn!!! bestnyer... aku suke spa. suke suke suke! 55 brunei dh konvet duit msia jadi bape inggit kin?

bijoux said...

ye puan, 55 BND tu dlm rm110..plus minus rm10 la..kire murah la tu mek. aku rase la. sbb ni mcm 5-jenis urutan all in one. klo aromatherapy sahaje dlm rm80..murah siot sni. klo kat KL tak pat weh rege gini. pas aku turun laut..b4 aku g jumpe mu..aku g lg skali!! insyaALlah