Saturday, September 06, 2008

Safe On Board

Syukur, alhamdulillah. I was sent offshore on the 29th of August. So right now I am on board the Ajang Hormat, vessel from Kuching. First couple of hours on board were like a nightmare! Pening nak mampos.. and plus I didn't eat propperly that day. Well, especially when I was at the base since 7am, ready for a chopper to take me offshore. Instead, when we got to the heliport, they said that the chopper to Magpie was cancelled since there was a vessel that was along side, making it hard for the chopper to land.

By boat lah. And it was another 3 hours of excruciating wait. And another 3 hours of muntah-pening-pale-otak-aku boat ride. I was so glad when we arrived near the Ajang Hormat.

Its been a week of no activity now, we had to assist so many other lifting activities in the nearby waters. And a couple of days were declared as bad weather, so all activities were suspended.
Dahla bebuke pose kat sni tak best. Sedih gile gaban. Cepat la abes job nii!

1 comment:

ANA said...

hehe...sabar ye...kesiann..nak aku post skek mknan sedap2?hihi