Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wishes when you regret



I think resolution always begin before Ramadhan, new year is just a fad. Like in Ramadhan, you make a promise to do better with God, and in new year, nobody really cares if you execute your Grand Plan or not. I'm not too happy with my performance in the past few Ramadhan. I could have done better. So this year, I will try harder.

I've been kinda cranky lately. I've done pilates like crazy for the past 4 days that I've stayed in this hotel. I like how my body aches at night, the pain keeps me company. It helps me forget that I feel like I am an empty shell sitting on a clean white bed. I've had sushi at this great sushi place. He hates sushi. Mee kolok. Nasi katok.

I'm going tomorrow for 4 weeks this time. It should do me good. It's a cementing via coiled tubing job, and they still have one more zone left for me to participate in. The barge should suck.

Everybody thinks that everybody else has got a life story that is great, more perfect and way more exciting.

Mine is pretty boring. I'm 24. Trying to make my body a temple. And madly in love.

No comments: