
Yeah. Am in Brunei now. Must wait for my Personal Safety Logbook thingy to be done. And then I am outta here, and into the sea. Ooh and then I get to plan my timetable accordingly. Offshore for 4 weeks, which includes the whole fasting month at sea (holy!), and then I can plan to take some days off and be with my family. Uber fun =)
Oh but I think somewhere in the middle of all that good stuff I have to put my review with the boss for my promotion. Boss here and boss in Kemaman. Double trouble.
A brief glance at life: Shaliza Mohktar is saying farewell to her fotopages to which the archives have been set to be off limits. Darn. I'm gonna miss her work. But I can understand her frustration.
Them girls in volleyball are so-damn-hot. How do I get bum bums like those? Haha. My friend Carelia says that I've gotta work for them. Si, claro missy.
I had to change my sleeping location 3 times already. What is the traffic?? In Kuala Belait, Brunei? Why are all the hotels fully booked. Luckily all the hotels have free internet.
My network password has expired today. I'm gonna have a hard time logging in on Monday.
And my girlfren Ayu is going through a rough patch, I think.
2 comments:
you are so sweet for putting that in.
and yes, I am. and I hope once this month is over, I can wake up, and really, really wake up and smell all the good things in life.
hey babes..
org kate, da kawen semakin murah rezeki and arap2 semakin tenang jiwa =) hang in there, you can pull through im sure.
was the least i could do =)
Post a Comment