Friday, August 22, 2008

Miri Once

Sorry for the foggy picture. But that is Laksa Sarawak I had at the Mega Hotel in Miri. Was there for my offshore safety training and then headed out to Brunei to take part in some jobs so that I could get promoted to the next grade.

It all happened so fast. One minute I was in the Legen Cherating Meeting room with the clients, storming up what looked like a "Generic" HARC. When all the sudden my boss passed me a note saying that he wants me to go for jobs in Brunei, in case the one we were planning for didn't take place. Uber cool boss.

Poor other boss who loves bossing my sorry ass around. Boo-hoo. Even at the meeting he was bossing my ass around. Too bad we had to cancel paintball, or I would've colored you black and blue. Je t'aime~!
Oh behave kin.

No comments: