
I prayed that I was dreaming. Only to find out more of the plot which made me realize that I had dug my own grave.
We met a few months back, it wasn't that long ago. I had the impression that I wasn't or had not been the sole female figure in his life, and I think I made it pretty obvious for him to pick up that I am the jealous type. I met the ex once. It was a pretty stupid raya evening for me. Yea whatever. She looks like one of those Thai late afternoon-telenovela actress, big eyes, pretty lips and smooth skin. Haha. Oh, and the royal hotness was tall with a capital T. Or hot with a capital H. Take your pick.
One night he asked me a pretty straight forward question, and lucky for me. I had a damned good answer.
Only of course, it lead me to ask him something within the same topic. He shrugged it off. And I took it as a yes.
Eleven months later. I found out that all along I had played in my own world of what was it that he called them. Assumptions. Good for you, man. This would be a first. Smack dead center in my face. He pretty much lead me to believe things that were not true of him. And- hold on to your horses- I did ask him time and time again. Three times to be exact.
Eleven months of letting me believe something that was not true.
I suppose that the sane reaction would be of relief..Phew~!!? But it doesn't really look like what we had at hand were a bunch of mixed up adoption arrangement, does it now, mister mister?
2 comments:
hey girl,
hope whatever you're trying to say here is not what i think it is. anyway, hope you're fine and everything's well with you ok?
take care in brunei... =)
hey nic,
sweet of you =)
no, don't worry.
nobody gets this post other than me. im doing ok here, will b going offshore tomorrow. for a month. and in time for raya. heppi!
Post a Comment