I am in LOVE with this cute tunic!! It is so ME. (Sesape tak knal tu..trust me when I say this is me,ok) Haha..
Its a boho chic tunic top, with detailed embroidered panel front and ties to neck with an empire finish with pewter beads.
I want it so bad!! I've always been the more modest type, preffering blouses that doesn't show off too much but is still very feminine. Which totally fits me wearing the hijab la kan.
This one is a love love too!!
I have a whole bunch that I hand-picked. But then again, I'm not the type to spend so much on a piece of garment. Haiya. I can't wait to pay a visit when I get back!
My babes Zarina (SLB jugak, based in Labuan) is on a 3-week holiday. We gonna strike 'em stores one sweet day!!
***
Happy happy happy 24th to babelicious Jenga! May you grow up strong and wiser =)
2 comments:
Thanks for the wish babe!!
ape lagi angkat dua2 skali ok! Both will look so lovely on u!!!
kuang kuang kuang. tu a tu. aku masih ingt jeans itam beli kat ipoh parade ngn ko sara n tqa. fashion emergency. siot je =)
Post a Comment