Thursday, September 25, 2008

CoffeeZone Kiulap

As all of my friends and loved ones are obviously enjoying their Iftars (ye Kepen) without me, I am also trying to make the best of things in peaceful Brunei.

We started a frenzy at the base when all of us decided not to work and instead think about where to have our sungkai later. One of them even went ahead and printed in color, a list of all buffet spots in Bandar. Kire town la. Bandar Seri Begawan, geddit.

We decided to pick a place that was below 20 Brunei Dollars, cause it wouldn't make any sense to go somewhere that would cost us a bomb when neither one of us could eat that much. Tgk gamba je la..

Mel, Haya and Rina

Its been a while since I laid my eyes on good food. Temptation temptation. I had 3 rounds! Good job kin. But Rina was there to cheer me on, the rest. Hampeh. Makan sikit je da kenyang. Rugi btul bwk g buffet.
My plate. But I didn't finish the mee hoon. Keras. Tak best. The menu was simple, tapi sedap. No need for a flood of choices, just a few good ones will suffice. At least for me.

This is Tina, she looks an awfully a lot like Lisa, but I don't have anyone to verify that for me!! Sesape yang kenal lisa, and is reading. Setuju tak?

The whole pack. Jas (not SLB), Tina, Me on my toes, Rina, and in the front, Haya and Mel (also not SLB).

Was great fun to be all pretty and dressed up again. It made me really happy. Malam itu tido rumah Haya lagik!

2 comments: