Yippiee!! Thanks to s1nach for the Official Photos of the Batch May/July2002 Dinner held at the Casuarina Ipoh, way better pics and definite keeps!! Im gonna miss each and every one of you!! But save the mushy wishes cause we'll still see each other next semester. Hahaha.. Im so hyper today.
The rest of the mechanical friendsClose examination would tell those who are not really mechanical. Such are the specimens that ran astray during Pn. Ainul's Open House recently. Speaking of which, I think I should tell her that the boy who claimed to "have not yet taken Mansys" is actually a fraud. Eyp..save that for another entry but I doubt that I shall tell on those with bad manners. I shall do the opposite then. Toodles.




1 comment:
Ermm.. untuk atas beberapa sebab atau alasan atau.... saya tak pergi ke rumah pn ainul. tapi bagus jugak ye, sebab ada tetamu tak-brapa-diundang-tapi-takkan-nak-halau yang tolong makan makanan yang berlebihan tu. kata nak citer pasal tu. citer tau, jgn tak citer.
Post a Comment