Monday, November 27, 2006

Allergy


The death of my camera has led me to appreciate the other things this world has got to offer. Who knew that a beautiful moth could be deadly. Allergically, that is. Allergically? Does it exist. In the daylight I praise at your color and monotone pace that usually sets me on a pacifier sort of calmness. How odd. How did you do that. So calm that I slept without knowing you were beside me, and in the middle of the night you gave me a suprise. It itched. I itched. Then I scratched. From now on, I will be wary of ugly moths that turns up late at night betraying me into a series of allergies. Wonder why the undersides of the moths are more appealing than the outer spore ladden layer. I used to think that allergies were good. Like Al-Khind, Al-Chemist, Al-ergies..and Al-ibi.

Then I grew up and found out the true meaning of alibi. Its sort of telling the truth to someone and having proof you're not lying. Neat huh. So as kids I'd be caught doing something and in the end I didn't have an alibi to help me see it through. But then again, neither did all the good guys in the movies, and they always won.Blahh..

Manufacturing systems.

1 comment:

~aNNa~ said...

huhuuhuuu alergik? shian dia