Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sweet Cravings


Im such a sucker for anything that looks cute, fancily decorated and all boxed up and ribboned to the detail. That would be the case of me and a much a-drooled after leather handbag or it could be the cupcakes at kak yong's digital kitchen. Pandai betul orang sekarang carik makan kan..How I wish I could be as business minded and determined as her. But anything you do out of passion, will never fail you. Sort of like photography, music and once upon a time ago, cross stitching haha.. I'm actually making up excuses for me to go and place an order with kak yong right now, at this instant.

"Hello, I would like a dozen of your flirty velvet and another dozen of the chocolate lovers, the theme would be, definitely party-with heart shaped sprinkles and green sugar flakes.."

But the celebrations got to wait until well..somewhere around (counts fingers)...may perhaps? By then I'd most likely have my dentist appointment all settled. Perfect.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyya there! thanks for dropping by my page.

and regarding the cuppies, no need to cook up an excuse! how about a 'celebrate myself' excuse when you order! how often does anyone splurge and truly spoil oneself? ;)

please please go and order. they are truly yummy!

Anonymous said...

lovely cupcakes! yummy~ thanx for the pictures....have been looking for options regarding cupcakes. will definitely try them! thanx!!

bijoux said...

no problem lolalolyta!mmmg cute gile..or you could always go and ask naya sbb die yg dah oder from kak yong =)

Pink Stilettos said...

naya's right! i've already ordered those cuppies to 'celebrate myself'! tak sabaaa nak rasaaaaa....