Monday, November 13, 2006

Burnt


Hello..is me you're looking for?? I like oldies. They remind me of my parents. Whom I have not met for the last 18 months for my mum and 3 months for my dad. I do feel a bit burnt out. That is why I am blogging today. This evening. My daily chronological order of events aren't as eventful. Its an early morning everyday because the library opens at 830am and I plan to get there around 9am. A short break in the middle of the day for prayers and cat-napping and then its off to hit the books again. I don't know really if Im a morning person or I am more to the night type. I wake up pretty easy provided that I slept early but the odd thing is that I am more productive after 7pm. Unlike gc who really doesn't have an attention span to be made an example of. hehe..

So I daydream about going home, the things Im going to eat, the places I will have to go to and take pictures of, the kids and babies that Im going to chew the cheeks off. That pretty much covers everything else other than the solution to the question I was supposed to attempt. Sigh.

Such is the beauty of the daydreamer.

No comments: