Monday, November 20, 2006

Brief Bliss

Yeay.I'm on a top-scale high lately. Not from the overdose of memorizing or overclocking my own mini-harddisc between the ears. Im just day dreaming a lot now. Its going to be another 12 days before I leave for home. Owh and just so you know, I am a bit more hardworking this semester break, because I'm actually taking orders for perfumes, watches and whatever is on sale there after christmas. (And you thought I was going to say something about continued research for my final year project did you? Well you're an awful guesser, mister) So for my housemates that want the watch for the loved one, or the yearly dose of new perfumes for the moms..fill me in and it will help me daydream more in detail, and color and smell..(now is the cue for you to wonk me in the head)

Bliss.

5 comments:

Whiteflipflop said...

hey there..
did u take all the pictures in this blog urself? some of them are really pretty you know. i dig awesome photography. if the shots are yours, keep up the good work yah.

bijoux said...

helo you,setia btol bg komen..thanks a lot ye.realy appreciate it. most of the solitaire shots are mine, kalo byk2 lam one entry tu mix2 along with other sources.minat gak fotography, tp tade duit nak bli SLR lg nih.hehe..

~aNNa~ said...

dik, alah tak semestinyer kena beli SLR. apa kata belasah jek guna compact digi cam. esok2 dah kerja, ada duit, haaaa jam tu dah terre selok belok photography. tak sabar nk balik umah ek.. pernah gak merasa perasaan itu

bijoux said...

hihi..tu la, nak cpat2 keje leh beli brg sendiri. kte mmg pkai dg biase jek,from 2002 kot version die,da obsolete da hehe!!

Shahira I. said...

kak shikin, u remind me of 'our' outdated ixus 1(kan kite nyer cam same!just mine is black).come to think of it, dulu kitenye henfon pun same gak kan, yg nokia 7210 :P but now i've got samsung dah haha saye nak keje cepat juge supaye bleh bli kamera canggih dan henfon canggih hehehe -makhluk bosan internship yg sibuk interfere blog org je keje-hehe