
As promised, this time its the tomatoes and black pepper covered macaroni. I think I went a bit overboard with the black peppers. Yikes. Kesian gc and ms Radio yg tak tahan pedas.Sorry. But I could always modify it up a bit by adding some milk and that would neutralize the zing from the peppers. Its 1126 am and in another 10 minutes gc will be tasting this pasta. Mesti die keluarkan satu2 black pepper ni once he realizes its smoking hot. Haha..my bad. Im lazy to go fix it. I dont want to spoil the flavour I worked hard to get.
Mandiiii.
Now I smell like garlic all over. Which is delicious if you were fasting. Gotta stop, need to take shower.Now. Credits photo by MsRadio, my ixus has decided to stay in the dark and hasel nye tatau which setting I had put on so its a mess.
Mandiiii.
5 comments:
wah bagus la bijoux nih. masak & masak. ni mmg ada harapan ble kalahkan...akak! akak sejak dok dgn parents, ya ampun. malas nk masak. tunggu dh dok sendirik ler.
burpp....sedap2 hahaha
mamaIrdina: haha..skali skala kak,tak slalu.takat pasta lepas la,gulai2 tu serahkan pada yg pakar~
mrFlav: sy nak pastikan awk sehat2 je b4 sy pergi..nti awk sebulan tak mkn (bende aneh2)..isk isk =)
cuba u amek gamba guna EOS 350D.. takpun D70. mesti gamba macaroni ni nampak lagi stylo. ngahahaha!! (sesi meracun org suruh beli SLR).
huhu..sesungguhnye whiteFlipFlops..ni tgh simpan duit utk beli at least a D70 or the likes.ni practise dlu ngn ape yg ade..ni pon my ixus da nak saket2 da.ive had it for 4 years now..
Post a Comment