Thursday, November 23, 2006

In a Coma


Goodbye baby ixus. Baby ixus i. Maybe its time, or maybe I treated you more like a 4-wheel drive rather than a 150cc EX5. Sorry. Didn't mean to sound nasty. My ixus is in a coma. An absent coma. It turns on and snaps pictures but doesn't respond well to the light nor my command. So it processes the lighting and gives me pictures in an array of fine lines. Super.

I've had you for almost 4 years now. The time was around the date that my father first settled in geneva. And we (my brother and I) got you as a gift. But now my dad says, "its okay, you can always try to remember the buildings and the flowers in your mind". Not the best of my days dad, honest.

Only those who has their own camera or the part time hobby of photography can relate to how devastated I am right now. Too bad my special someone was at lost of words and clearly he couldn't make heads nor tail of why it is I am so upset. Why??! Hah. That would explain why I am sitting alone in my room with the expression that I have all the time in the world to blog and not look at my petroleum exploration papers. Thank you.

I am sarcastic aren't I? You would be too, if you were me. I have exactly 9 days to wait for my ixus to snap out of the coma. Or its a done farewell, ixus i.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry for the lost, i did my best to comfort u, maybe not good enough

~aNNa~ said...

shiannya baby dia. ermm alamak! cepat-cepat le beli baru bijoux. sbb akak peratikan ur pic boleh tahan tau.

bijoux said...

flavs deary, its ok.forgive me if i was harsh.

huhu..tu la kak.kte nak study pon belek2 website je keje.las2 g library gak berkesan.kte nak bli before blk swiss nih.pasni da tak duduk situ lg.thanks for the compliment.suke.haha..