Apa, kau ingat aku concentrate sangat ke 3 minggu duduk dekat control panel macam ni? Not by a long run. Et plus, I'm working night shifts from 6pm-6am and critical time is somewhere around 3am when the cold wind seems to be pricking your back and shoulders. I also have a hard time sleeping during the day. Ah anywayss.
These are the things I repeat in my mind so that even when the coil is running into the well at 60ft/min with my hands on the controls, I get to smile myself silly.
#1. FOOD.
The food sucks here. Its everyday bread with chicken meat baked/roasted/dry like crazy. No gravy. No veggies. Sayo goreng mane? So I miss : tomyam, kerabu mangga, nasi lemak, sambal udang, sambal mangga. I wanna let's go to Sakae sushi with the girls, some decent ceasar at delicious, tomyam seafood at ampang. Apis janji g marche. Layankan die nye fetish for sausages and rosti.
#2. Recreation
#1. FOOD.
The food sucks here. Its everyday bread with chicken meat baked/roasted/dry like crazy. No gravy. No veggies. Sayo goreng mane? So I miss : tomyam, kerabu mangga, nasi lemak, sambal udang, sambal mangga. I wanna let's go to Sakae sushi with the girls, some decent ceasar at delicious, tomyam seafood at ampang. Apis janji g marche. Layankan die nye fetish for sausages and rosti.
#2. Recreation
All I do is gaze out at the never ending horizon of sandy hills. Da bosan. I don't get to jog, the only form of cardiac exercise is from heavy lifting and some yoga I do before shifts. For that I wanna let's go to Camp5, Bukit Tabur, maybe skytrex? Ok la aku bosan sbnanye harini. Aku harap aku tak perlu pergi rig dan boleh balik Sana'a makan sambal udang mama masak. Ya ampun.
Ciao ciao cencalok pon sedap.
Ciao ciao cencalok pon sedap.
8 comments:
Kau bertabahla di sana..nanti balik kl faliq akan menjelma bersama plan2 dia..aku pasti.
ps:Faliq,kalau kau baca ni,aku expect kau belanja aku Sushi..sekian
ye betul tu. tp faliq bz sgt kat opis boring juge taleh chat. haha suraya, faliq bukan jenis baca blog atau mkn sushi. hehe. nnti aku sampaikan kat die =)
ye lah. faliq jenis kentut busuk punya orang. mane makan sushi.
oh no wonder aku jauh lagi tidak busuk dari die! haha. die akan ikot aku dgn muke terpakse dan order teriyaki sahaje.
kin,dkt yemen ke skrang?huhu.dekat la kita!jemput la datang qatar ni.hehehhe.lama tak keep in touch dgn kin.still remember me?:D
babe! ingt lagi. mane kau menghilang smpai muncul di qatar? aku kejap je keje di sini. ade rezeki aku melangkah ke doha =)
ni either sblm ko kena tragedi middle traction, or selepas tragedi tapi ko run jugak middle traction off.
hahah ni sebelom. malam lg. pg tu baru aku monyok.
Post a Comment