Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oops and I did it again


13th March, 2010. Sara's big day. I missed Tqa's last year, and I missed Sara's this year. I am running out of friends to miss out on here. Why is it that I miss out on my closest friends' weddings?? Why. Pour quoi. For the love of my job..why.

I had a terribly long day at the stimulation lab today. They guys here aren't really dandy when it comes to acid testing. Nasib baik aku tak period. Apis tipu cakap die penat tp die boleh pegi karok pula. Siap nyanyi 'gemuruh' lg. Ceit. Tanak tipon awk lg. Tomorrow the TOTAL guys are coming, and I need to resort to my 2nd batch of acid mixing.

Sara, congratulations on your beautiful day. They told me that you didn't splurge on the decoration, but the food was fab. I hope you will forgive me, and I promise to make this up to you somehow. Blame it all on the job now =(

No comments: