Last night we went out for dinner and he had a good shirt on. His only shirt on. Pretty impressive, even though we've done this many times before. You know, get a sudden office arrangement and leave the country for a couple of months at ends, worst case would be to be away with no internet and no phone reception. That would be Myanmar, but he wasn't as attached to me then.
We went to our usual 'good dining' place in the east coast, where the setting is calm, serene and in his own words se-taill-low. They were shooting an episode of an eating series, where the host was a daughter of a famous local chef. He-hey I thought, free live entertainment rrritee? Excellent.
He has been complaining to me about his bowel movements, they have been odd, long but not painful. And out came the fireworks. Thank you so much for the perfect timing of cake, getting my 3 seconds of fame if it ever comes out. And I can vividly recall that I felt I looked drabby. I'll never be able to top this, not by a chance.
4 comments:
sweetnya faliiiq....yeah.. boleh top dia- kau plan bday dia dengan kerjasama astro ria..heheh
bestnya. the only sweetest birthday surprise was from ujie. i wonder if izzal would give me one this year. but i doubt it. huhu
shikin aku bosan gile.
suraya - astro ye? aku mcm more to hot air balloon ke ape ke kan. haha dreaming is free =p
tsha - the key is jgn bajet. klo bajet mesti tak dpt. so bajet mkn biase2 je hari2. tp aku da tau da trick faliq. die akan pkai smat. kot.
pen - aku cam rindu gile kot kau dlm dunia cyber.
Post a Comment