Monday, March 01, 2010

Silent Treatment


Last week I pushed myself to enjoy every waking hour the best way I knew how. I slept at 3 am after our family came back from Melaka to visit arwah abg ngah in Alor Gajah. And I had an early morning Broga date with Jengga and Jismin. We joined a group and none of us were really familiar with any one of them except for Syuk (the guy from our Chow Kit trip)

So you basically follow the KL-Kajang highway that has 2 tolls..either from MRR or sungai besi. And follow the road till you see most of it reading Semenyih. There will be a junction on the left that reads, Broga 500 m. You're practically there. Park in between the palm trees and you'll have to pay rm2 when you get back down.

Bring a towel, a backpack, a water bottle, a good sturdy pair of knees and propper shoes. Boy, it is steeeeep. By the time I was running out of breath and suffocating since I had stuffed nose, I was already at the plateau of peak #1. There are 4 peaks. I'll conquer the other 3 next time.

In awe, the best part of the trip was having good goofy company to keep you cheerful when you really just wanna sleep the morning off. Snapping pictures at random moments, eyeing the crowd which reeks diversity. And when you get back down home, the pictures reveal a magical transition of the daylight breaking. Awesome!

No comments: