I even had the chance to squeeze in a lunch date with Naz. We had a wonderful meal at apartment. Though at first I was reluctant cause I knew the place was overcharging their customers and I could not bear the heat from sitting outside if we had chosen to dine at aseana cafe.
Thana was away at permata, and of course Sara is somewhere on the other side of the peninsular. Usually we would call them both up and do a conference. Hahaha. Happy to say I have always been present for the event, and never had them call me up to tell me how much fun they were having without me.
Thanks for Dante's Inferno!! Yeapppa. It is still gift-wrapped safely stored in my closet in KL.
Thana was away at permata, and of course Sara is somewhere on the other side of the peninsular. Usually we would call them both up and do a conference. Hahaha. Happy to say I have always been present for the event, and never had them call me up to tell me how much fun they were having without me.
Thanks for Dante's Inferno!! Yeapppa. It is still gift-wrapped safely stored in my closet in KL.
No comments:
Post a Comment