Monday, February 22, 2010

Stickers

I should learn to update on a more regular basis. I am losing touch of the things and thoughts I have running through my mind during my blooming years. I finished reading an extremely good book. I am getting back on track on my read-a-thon. We used to have those every quarter in elementary school. A sticker for a book read.

I plan to read all the famous books. I mean, there must be a reason why they are famous. And I do have a fetish for buying new/old books. Reading them makes me feel so rich. Like encapsulated in an air tight fantasy world of our own. Its a feeling I learned to appreciate since I was 8, an avid reader.

I would highly recommend to kill a mockingbird to those who have yet to read it. Next in line : waiting for my 'inferno' by dante (I asked naz to get it for me) and maybe the silk house factory by tash aw (I think I spelt the title right) oh and you can get me that book for my upcoming 26th.

No comments: