Friday, February 05, 2010

Big bite


There's so much I wanted to share here. But the video clip I've been wanting to upload is too big. Darn. I will promise to come up with at least two entries, one on Madinah and another on Mekah. My memories of them are pretty much the only thing I hold on to especially when the boss is pissed off at me for not contacting him directly when I claimed that F's car was broken into and he found it mythical that I did not remember his phone number.

Like seriously dude, give it a rest. I have no idea why this guy has been hot on my tracks. I refuse to write more about him for fear that his bad vibes will spoil my sacred blog. Tahaha. I'm not doing anything this weekend. Other than chase cats around the house which should be fun.

3 comments:

Jay said...

tu yellow cab versi Arab ker. hihihii...nak denga cite mekah n madinah wehh haritu kite kat penang takde pon ko citer lg...too much to catch up on...i knw..and then we're too tired in the bus..my bad...

/'zi:/ said...

ingt, ingt ape moto rasmi kita thn ni ? [gaya datin wanabe]

"pegila mampoth~"
[gaya macam time kat skool tu]

hahaha

bijoux said...

Jengs - tu aku da tarok 1 post for you. aah g penang too tired to talk too much. hahah just enjoying ur presence =)

na - yesss. pegila mampoTHHHH