I lost my marbles again today. and the highlight of the day was supposed to be my trip to Ghail Omar, but instead I let the heavy dark cloud hang invitingly above my head. Its very true that if you start hating someone so much, or despise that person for every perfect living cell in their body, it will eventually slap you back in the face.
I used to 'not like' this one character in my past relationship, merely for the fact that I felt our ways to be on the opposite side of the scale for me. We were always around each other, acquaintances, not friends. All the other baggage was made up, really. Now we are on talking terms and I've made a new friend.
But today I find it ridiculous to find myself befriending my bf's ex's bf? Get me. (You may or may not be reading this), but I did it in the name of friendship and trying to make my man happy.
Jd bile bf kau punye ex nak berkawan dgn kau cemane plak cerita die? Aku rase mcm otak aku ni sempit ke akibat stress kerja ke apa. Fuckers.
OK I give in, aku boleh je click accept tp aku harap lepas ni tade la sms2 yang mcm berbau boleh buat aku angin. and the REAL fucking issue is that F tak reti langsung nak console aku, when she does.
Jd bile bf kau punye ex nak berkawan dgn kau cemane plak cerita die? Aku rase mcm otak aku ni sempit ke akibat stress kerja ke apa. Fuckers.
OK I give in, aku boleh je click accept tp aku harap lepas ni tade la sms2 yang mcm berbau boleh buat aku angin. and the REAL fucking issue is that F tak reti langsung nak console aku, when she does.
5 comments:
=)
whoaaa!
hahahahahha. ok aku emo. sorry guys.
kau ni emo la kin. (yeah, rhetorical)
hahahahahhaha.
Post a Comment