
There are so many different types of people and I hate to generalize people into classes or groups. But it is safe to say that we can see how people of different cultures act and react to certain situation.

Anyways we did an online personality test in class and I came out to be the Socializing Thinker. Wadehel. Sounds like some topnotch job as a PR for a company while entertaining potential clients with cocktails and a game of golf. Ngaha. I am sooo in the wrong field! Too late for that. The Socializing Thinker will obtain the colors of green (thinker) and yellow (social butterfly). Thomas' is red (directive) and green ( thinker) = mastermind! Wa wa wa.
Oh and notice the paper bags on our desks? Saturday lunch = shitty lunch. We get cold sandwiches (which most of the time I can't eat since its not halal), chips and coke. Sebu perut aku. Boleh kene saman ke a tulis mcm ni?
No matter where you come from, you are always proud of your roots and origin. It is just that not everybody feels strongly to express it, as a respect to others around them. I think I value that the most about being Asian. Respect is key, and perhaps key to world peace? (apekahhh). I miss my pcs days. Here to end the entry are my class's back street boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment