Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fogul not vojel

It was an odd moment for me. To appreciate the formulas that kept on making their appearance on the slides. I knew them. I knew how much pain they put me through. And I acknowledged them for being there to make me more of an engineer. It sounds so cheesy but I felt that the 2nd acquaintance was much more personal.

As if the formulas themselves said to me, hey its that girl again. Haha.

That is why I have not felt sleepy all throughout this week. We are learning the basics of reservoir engineering and some petroleum exploration.

I could understand the remorse my friends were expressing. Imagine what they are going through. What I learnt in a year was squashed into 4 days of slide shows. It was when we reached the equation for production in a gas and oil reservoir that I couldn't help but laugh.

Fogul he says, Fogul. And all I could register was how just a year ago my friends and I were referring it as the Vojel's equation, pleased and content with ourselves.

No comments: