Sunday, February 17, 2008

Infinite Melancholy Sadness

I'm not sure if the title came from a song or it is original. But someone gave me a writing with this as the title. To that someone. Sometimes I miss you. And when I do, everything seems to lose its meaning and my world definitely crumble into pieces.

I just finished taking my test. I am having my period. Is that the main reason to why I am being emotional lately? Or is it his unjust timing of leaving me once in a while that is to blame. Whatever it is. This is super suckkyy.

Losing too is still ours; and even forgetting
still has a shape in the kingdom of transformation.
When something’s let go of, it circles; and though we are
rarely the center of the circle, it draws around us its unbroken, marvelous
curve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bijoux said...

hui. sapa. if you have anything personal to say to me, an email will do. cheers.