This is it. There will be no turning back.
"Are you sure?" I slap myself. Hard.
I don't have time for this, I told her.
We've been over this before.
Exhausted.
How many more victims does it take for her to understand.
You are the predator.
She's scared.
Let's just go while we can, I whispered.
I can't breathe.
I chug at my cherry coke. Bitter yet enticing.
I can feel the cherries dance. Merry.
Reminds me of 5th grade in Baridhara.
The district.
We were carefree and beautiful then. Well, back then. I was only one.
Something along the way made me split and lose sense of staying in unity with myself.
She's scared.
It was her that stunted our escape. Her being soft and kind makes me sick.
I hope she realizes how fake she comes across to be.
I hope she realizes that nobody remembers a hero.
This would make it better.
This would solve everything.
All we need now, is a firecracker.
A bright sparkle that would die off once the moment is over.
We could escape in the middle of all the excitement.
I have a friend who could supply us with some.
I'm sick of living like this, in shadows. Carrying around big secrets that no one dares keep.
I need to find a new path, a better way of living.
The man with the firecracker taunts me, "You are only 24 once and those days are never coming back..."
Shut up already.
How many times must this sick episode repeat itself.
But she is still scared.
6 comments:
u know, firecrackers light up the sky very brightly but for a brief and eventual moments. No one hardly remember to thank the clouds for clearing the way for the moon to shine.
Everyone remembers the hero and thanked him. I say this in honor of all sidekicks that went unsung.
i should clean up my blog more often. bahh humbug. am in a shitty mood today.
so unsung heroes are basically sidekicks? ke? heh. pening la. selamat tidur.
wow a comment deleted.this is a very dark post bijoux..very mysterious..
hi hi hi. nak je aku cubit2 butterbrownie ni lah. yeah. its dark coz a lot of things i cant just say out loud. jd jgn bace byk kali. nnti pening pale. happy sunday dear.
lots of deleted comment lately eh.. ape lu komen beb? haha
Post a Comment