Week #3 was the practical week. One whole week of blissful outdoors. No homeworks, definitely no slides presentations, no memorizing, just me and the noisy units. After being in confined classrooms where the temperature can be adjusted, I shocked myself silly with the cold wind. Hah! Kate dok UK.
Me and May. Sejuk bakk.
We were taught the basics of pump operation and within a week's time we were tested on priming a pump, pressure testing a line and basic pumping procedures. It was bloody cold and we couldn't fit enough sweaters underneath our slim coveralls without bursting the darn thing so we got ourselves the raincoat to save our skinny bones from the harsh wind. We took some breaks in between rigging up and pumping and this was one of our most favourite vending machine area.
My group L-R: Sahalah, Malik, Thomas, Leila and Xin Yu.
Bleed off line and Wellhead Valve. Haha. These arm signals were used during the pumping practical. Anyways, in a yummy nutshell we all passed the practicals, and the following monday we had a quiz online. I passed em all. Syukur.I went out on Sunday with Azwan and went gift hunting. I practically finished 80 pounds!! Shitness. Haha. Self pamper just to get over the stress. More in episode 4!!


2 comments:
giler ceria ko kin! haha!
ngahaha. can't help it la. this job requires us to be very happy in order to last long. happy days are here to stay!
Post a Comment