Friday, February 08, 2008

'S' in class

This week has proven to be the hardest week by far. The hardest week to stay awake! I have a few things I do just to curb falling asleep or when I realize I have been yawning way too much in front of the course instructor. Damn! Dah la duduk tgh2 kelas, best view of the screen konon.

Some things I do when I am curbing the big 'S'. Haha. Nakal seh.

1. Apply lip balm, like reallll slow so I wake up doing it. Fat chance la kan.

2. Apply hand cream. Then I will realize how rough the skin around my nails are and then I look at fingers and then I think about erm.. other things that relate to fingers. *hint hint* tgn kiri eh?

3. Cut my finger nails. This one is actually fun. Try to cut your nails in a meeting and try not to give away yourself in the dead silence. Oh and try not to bend your head downwards or else the speaker will think you are sleeping - who me??

These moments bring me way back to school years, how I'd sleep during reccess, skip lunch to get extra nap time. In uni it was more fun. Skip the whole darn lecture for sleep. Haha. Its so different when you are grown up now.

Like, how the other day during a session on coil tubing management I found myself getting cross eyed and and falling asleep right when the speaker was looking at me. Nice one. Haha.

3 comments:

Kunaz said...

1 lg cara ko bwk eyelash curler pi kelas. ngantuk2 ko curlkan eyelash ko tu. untung2 terkepit eyelid, segar trus ko nnt. haha!

Jay said...

senget kunaz!!! hahaha
tp gile obvious eyelash curler..kot terkepit..mau terjerit. malu sealam.

shikin mmg pandai mencari jalan utk multitasking. cutting nails during meeting? hebat dol. i wonder camne ko bleh wat dgn sgt silent takde bunyi..ketip ketip ketip tu

bijoux said...

kunaz - ko gile. bulu mate aku da la pendek alam ko lg nak soh aku gatal2 sepit2. da la sepet. sepit2 tak nampak pon depan. haha. lg la kantoi mencarut dlm bahasa melayu kan. haha. rejek rejek!!

bulatan - tu a tu. aku rase bilik tu je besa. aku buat elok jek. siap saving jari utk hari esok nye. hahaha. cubelah!