Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The day before

Si hitam dan si tompok =p

I've packed my bags and am doing some last minute work on my job programs. I've been dealing with the same three wells for the past three months and will continue to do so for the next three weeks. Three more weeks. Yes. It isn't long but I am tired. Tired of stealing moments to day dream and still find the time of day to get some arrangements done. I feel like I need to piss in my pants to save time.

I made lasagna today. And bought new socks for work. I'm traveling to KB by flight for the first time in my life. Haha. The lady in body shop said my skin looks dull, so I got myself a vitamin E trial set just for kicks. Its not gonna do my skin any good I'm sure.

Three more weeks. Just three more weeks.

4 comments:

Tisha said...

bertahan lah kakak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sape minah yg ckp kulit kau dull tuh?? kulit minah tuh kalau tak tepek bedak bodyshop 10inci pn, 10 kali dull ckp ke dia...

bijoux said...

haha tenkiu dikk. selamat membuat biskot =) minah tu kulit die cantik la kot. tp kulit aku mmg da tak dpt diselamatkan. thank god for super deceiving make up. hehe. muah2 take care.

/'zi:/ said...

hahahaha i like the names! ^_^ three more weeks kin, and then all will be over. i know u can pull it through ^_^ *hugs*

bijoux said...

hey na!! ya another more week or so..job is quickly ending. cant wait.