.jpg)
I had a blast yesterday to cap off my pretty awful week. If I may recall, monday was berbuka at home with abg and kak liza, after terawih it was mcDonald's milo ais that lasted the whole night poring over what we wanted our wedding cards to read. Tuesday was with supadupa at apartment. I had a bad day again, but F suggested it best I laugh it off with the girls, and it works like magic most of the time. Wednesday we tried WW again, only to get there late and F had to stomach fried chicken pieces and we never got around watching the movie cause we were both spoofed tired.
Thursday, I set a date with Zarina and Bann at pavilion, again. I love the korean food they serve there in the food court. Bulgogi and grilled beef. To my surprise, F agreed to join. He hates the hassle of arranging for a seat in restaurants and to deprive him of his nap before magreb prayers commence. So it was a pleasant surprise when he said he'd be joining me. Little did I know he was loaded with work because he was leaving for Labuan the very next morning. We spent the evening finalizing our wedding to do list and most of the action items had my name on them. Haha.
Friday..was a rollercoaster ride, just glad I had good company with me during iftar at Du Viet.
Saturday, yesterday. I had to spend the morning at the office (apekah). But retaliated later in the afternoon with a trip to Shah Alam to meet my super cool wedding dress maker. We hiked up to ampang lookout point and I fell asleep yesterday, a happy happy cow.
3 comments:
=)
=( faliq tade.
mooooo...
Dont worry so much. BE HAPPY. COW.
MooOo.
Post a Comment